Dr. Peter David Beter - Audio Letter No. 79.
"AUDIO LETTER(R)" is a registered trademark of Audio Books,
Inc., a Texas corporation, which originally produced this tape
recording. Reproduced under open license granted by Audio
Books, Inc.


This is the Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER(R), 1629 K St. NW, Washington,
DC 20006.

Hello, my friends, this is Dr. Beter. Today is September 30,
1982, and this is my AUDIO LETTER(R) No. 79.

Throughout the Middle Ages the Christians of Central Europe
shared a terrible fear which is all but forgotten today. It was
a fear which caused Christian parents to exercise special care
over their children at the time of the Jewish holy day of
Passover. Their greatest dread was that their child might be
kidnapped and never seen again because it was widely believed
that the Jews practiced human sacrifice at Passover and that the
victims were Christian children. That ancient blood fear of the
Jews by Christians largely died out in the centuries following
the Renaissance. Today most Christians are shocked to learn that
any such belief ever existed.

As for the Jews themselves, there is a rabbinical term that is
used to condemn the ancient Christian blood-fear. It is called
"blood libel." For generations now, the old issue of blood libel
has been essentially a dead one, a thing of the past. No Jew in
his right mind would want it otherwise. To revive the issue of
blood libel is to resurrect ancient fears, unreasoning passions,
and mortal danger to every Jew alive. Yes, most Jews would be
better off if they never again heard about the ancient Christian
blood-fear of the Jews; but this month none other than the
Government of Israel has deliberately revived the so-called
"blood libel" issue.

Over the weekend of September 17, Israeli forces introduced
so-called Christian militiamen into two Palestinian refugee camps
in West Beirut. The result was a massacre of over a thousand
Palestinian civilians, including many women, children, and
elderly people. Word of the massacre reached the outside world
on the evening of Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year, September
18. An outraged world blamed the Begin government for allowing
such a heinous crime to take place.

The Israeli Government's official reply to the world was a
statement issued on Sunday, September 19. It was published two
days later as a full-page advertisement in major American
newspapers with the headline "BLOOD LIBEL." The statement began
with the words, and I quote:

"On the New Year Rosh Hashana a blood libel was leveled against
the Jewish State, its government, and the Israeli Defense
Forces--otherwise known as the IDF."

The statement then continued with a series of statements which
only days later were proven to be total lies. The official
Israeli Government statement said the massacre took place, quote:

"in an area where there was no position of the Israeli Army."

Yet the very next day after this statement was published, the
Israeli Defense Minister Sharon flatly contradicted it. On
September 22 Sharon admitted that the Israelis not only
introduced the Militiamen into the camps but also supported them
with air-borne flares. The official Israeli Government
advertisement also said, quote:

"As soon as the IDF learned of the tragic events, Israeli
soldiers put an end to the slaughter."

That, too, was a lie, and numerous reports have already surfaced
to show that it was a lie.

The fact is that the Israeli troops had orders to surround and
cut off the two Palestinian camps while the Militiamen did the
dirty work. From start to finish, top Israeli officials knew
exactly what was going on. They had ordered the entire
operation, and were kept informed of its progress. By calling
the accusations against it "blood libel", the Begin government
acknowledged that the Beirut massacre was a subhuman act of
bloodthirsty evil; but the transparent lies about it by the Begin
government reflect the fact that the charges against it are not
libel, they are the TRUTH!

My friends, it's no accident that the Beirut massacre was
centered around Friday, September 17. In AUDIO LETTER No. 78
last month I reported that September 17 was scheduled to be a day
of nuclear massacre. That was the day when the supersecret
"PROJECT Z" nuclear war plan was to be set off. If all had gone
according to plan, a surprise American nuclear first strike
against Russia was scheduled for that day; but by the grace of
our Lord Jesus Christ, all did not go according to plan. The
"PROJECT Z" nuclear strike plan was finally aborted--for now,
that is--around mid-morning September 17. The countdown clock
stopped less than five hours short of NUCLEAR WAR ONE!! The
final decision to abort the strike ended a week of fierce debate
at the top levels of the Reagan-Begin axis of Bolsheviks and

Meanwhile another war plan has already been set in motion to
replace it. The Beirut massacre which was underway on September
17 is a key ingredient in the new military intrigues now
underway, but the massacre was also motivated by sheer insane
frenzy. It was the blind frenzy of Satanic and demonic forces
who saw their goal of nuclear victory slip away just when it
seemed within their grasp.

My three special topics for this AUDIO LETTER are:


Topic #1--When I recorded AUDIO LETTER No. 78 late last month, I
made public the final Pentagon plans for NUCLEAR WAR ONE to erupt
this month, September 1982. The Pentagon war planners were
counting down toward Friday, September 17 to set off nuclear war
as a complete surprise; but as the final days ticked away this
month, major snags began to develop in the rush-rush War
Timetable. Finally the decision was made to scrub the planned
nuclear first strike against Russia virtually at the last minute!

As I reported last month, the first "H-Bombs" were to be
detonated on key Russian targets at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight
Time on September 17. The order to scrub the attack went out
less than five hours before that--shortly after 10:00 A.M. that
morning. When the decision finally came to abort the attack, it
was a "judgment" call; and that judgment was far from popular
with some members of the elite Bolshevik war-planning team in the

The snags which developed this month were very serious but not
serious enough to completely rule out an attempted nuclear
strike. As a result, the war-planning group became splintered
into acrimonious debate over what to do. No one argued in favor
of giving up the basic goal of attacking Russia but there was a
sharp division over how best to save the nuclear war plan.
Basically the argument boiled down to two alternatives--whether
to postpone the nuclear strike, or whether to go ahead as

The hotheads insisted that the surprise nuclear attack against
Russia should proceed on schedule on September 17. They argued
that in spite of the problems which had cropped up, delay would
only give time for even more obstacles to develop. They also
pointed out that their Intelligence on Russian targets will
gradually grow stale with delay. In effect they said, Now is our
best chance.

The more conservative faction among the war planners insisted
that the hotheads were not thinking straight. In their view, the
hitches which developed this month in the war plan were too
serious to go ahead now--better to wait and reschedule the
"PROJECT Z" war plan after removing the present obstacles to

The debate began to tip in favor of a postponement one week
before the September 17 target date. For that reason, other
contingency plans were set in motion in the Middle East during
that final week; but the nuclear-strike plan remained in effect
right down to the wire. In the end, it was an accumulation of
many factors which finally caused the plan to be aborted.

The Bolsheviks here started running into trouble in their
rush-rush nuclear war plan almost as soon as it started early
this year of 1982. I first reported that a short-cut nuclear war
strategy was being implemented by the Pentagon seven months ago
in AUDIO LETTER No. 72. At the same time I also reported that
the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians were lining up to try to
stop the war plan. To that end they had agreed to start working
together against the American Bolsheviks in certain ways. On top
of that, a coup d'etat was brewing here in Washington to be led
by General Alexander Haig, then Secretary of State. In the seven
months since I recorded AUDIO LETTER No. 72, world headlines
repeatedly have been filled with the consequences of this
three-way struggle.

First came the Falklands War last April, which was not about
sheep and settlers but about secret weapons installations. The
secret Pentagon war plan received a severe blow in that skirmish
but the Bolsheviks here soon struck back. In June they destroyed
the Haig coup d'etat. At the same time the brutal Israeli
invasion of Lebanon was underway right on the timetable which I
had made public last year and which Sharon, Defense Minister of
Israel, confirmed only this week in the Knesset. And then there
was the fourth Space Shuttle which carried the Defense Department
payload into orbit to prepare for war.

By mid-summer, leaders of both America and Russia were making
statements that the superpowers were already at war. The
Russians started firing warning shots across America's bow by way
of weather modification, airplane disasters, and more. Finally
last month on August 12 the Russians used sheer intimidation to
thwart the Israeli plan for an incredibly bloody invasion of
Beirut. Suddenly the PLO evacuation talks bore fruit and the
evacuation went off without a hitch. It was a serious blow to
the joint Bolshevik-Zionist efforts to create an atmosphere of
mushrooming crisis as a prelude to nuclear war.

For about two weeks the atmosphere of world crisis appeared to
almost evaporate, but the Pentagon war clock was still counting
down toward September 17--and the Russians knew it. On September
2 the Soviet Union abruptly disconnected all direct dial
telephone service to and from the West. Instead, military
operators took over. It was an extension of the telephone
cutbacks which had begun months earlier. To the top Pentagon war
strategists, the Russian telephone service cutback of September 2
seemed like small potatoes. They had bigger things to worry
about--namely, a serious turn of events in Red China.

The previous day, September 1, Communist Party Chairman Hu
Yaobang had dropped a bombshell at the Party Congress in Peking.
He declared that China should no longer ally itself with the
United States against Russia; instead Hu said China should regard
both superpowers as equal threats, but at the same time he
included some conciliatory language toward Russia--and, my
friends, high Russian officials will go to China to begin talks
in two weeks time at China's invitation! By disowning the
Sino-American alliance, Hu Yaobang made it clear that the secret
American Stealth attack-base in China was in jeopardy.

That base, located in Red China's western Sinkiang Province,
is essential for the intended attack on Russia's two Cosmosphere
bases in Siberia. Last month I reported that this war base was
the reason for the joint communique of August 17 by the United
States and Red China concerning Taiwan. The communique commits
the United States to discontinue arms deliveries to Taiwan at
some future date, in violation of Reagan's past pledges! The
communique was agreed to in order to head off a threatened
shutdown of the Stealth base by the Chinese, but it was not
enough to satisfy the Chinese.

On September 6 former President Richard Nixon arrived in
Peking, adding further to the troubles of the Pentagon war
planners. Nixon has long been a client follower of the
Rockefeller cartel, as I detailed in my book THE CONSPIRACY
AGAINST THE DOLLAR nearly 10 years ago.

Nixon went to Peking this month as a Rockefeller envoy and one
with far more credibility for the Chinese than anyone the
Bolsheviks have. Nixon shocked the Chinese by confirming what
Russian sources had already told them--that the Stealth base was
about to be used in war. Nixon then counseled them not to shut
down the base outright at this time for fear of undesirable
reactions by the trigger-happy Pentagon Bolsheviks. Instead, he
urged the Chinese to start interfering with operation of the
Stealth base by bureaucratic devices. That is one thing the
Chinese are very good at, and they accepted Nixon's advice.

By September 9 the American Stealth base in Sinkiang Province,
China was effectively out of action. Critical base personnel
were tangled up in Chinese red tape, preventing them from
reporting for duty. The Chinese are giving hints to Washington
that all this is due to continued dissatisfaction over Taiwan;
but the real reason, my friends, is that they want no part of
nuclear war with Russia!

The Kremlin received word through Rockefeller channels on
September 9 that the Sinkiang Province Stealth base had been
effectively neutralized. At that point the Russians could rest
assured that even if the Pentagon went through with its
nuclear-attack plan, Russia's Cosmospheres would survive.
Russia's critical space triad of strategic weapons could no
longer be destroyed.


The time had come to carry out the most dangerous step in the
Kremlin plan to unravel the Pentagon nuclear-war plan. The time
had come to destroy the Attack Confirmation Sensor placed in
space by the Space Shuttle last June. The Attack Confirmation
Sensor was a special satellite placed in geostationary orbit over
the Indian Ocean by an auxiliary rocket. As I've reported
before, it was a cryogenic satellite--that is, it was maintained
at supercold temperatures close to absolute zero. I can now
reveal that this was intended to protect the satellite from
detection by Russian space weapons.

For several years now American scientific Intelligence
analysts have known that the Russians have a new technology for
target acquisition. The new Russian technique is not radar nor
is it any other conventional means of detecting and tracking
targets. The new Russian technique is deadly accurate; reliable;
and, unlike radar, impossible to jam. Analysts here some time
ago convinced themselves that they had figured out what the new
Russian technique is. They believe it is a Russian version of
computer-enhanced infrared detection. This has now been
developed here in the United States and is called CEIR
(pronounced seer).

I first reported on this development in AUDIO LETTER No. 72
shortly after a CEIR-equipped American laser was used to shoot
down a Russian Cosmosphere. American analysts are convinced that
the Russians are using CEIR and that they had it first; and so
when the Air Force Attack Confirmation Sensor was designed, it
was given a feature intended to defeat Russian infrared

All objects warmer than absolute zero emit infrared radiation.
The warmer the object is, the more infrared it emits and the
easier it is for computer-enhanced infrared sensors to detect it.
The only way to hide from CEIR is, therefore, to reduce the
temperature as low as possible. That's why the Air Force Attack
Confirmation Sensor was a cryogenic satellite. A huge cooling
system using liquid helium kept the satellite only a few degrees
above absolute zero, reducing infrared emissions to nearly

The cryogenic design of the Air Force satellite is what gave
the Bolshevik war planners here so much confidence that it would
succeed. They were sure that the Russians would be unable to
find it in time to destroy it before it was used in war. But, my
friends, the Bolsheviks in the Pentagon are wrong about the new
Russian target-tracking technique. It is not an infrared
technique at all; instead, it's a revolutionary system which
detects the atomic vibrations of matter. The Russians call it
Psychoenergetic Range Finding, or PRF.

When I first reported on Russia's new PRF technique in AUDIO
LETTER No. 42, I reported that the Russians regard it as their
master secret weapon. The longer it remains a mystery to the
American Bolsheviks, the better it will be for Russia; and so
when Space Shuttle #4 launched the Air Force cryogenic sensor
last June, the Russians started playing a game.

Instead of destroying the satellite right away, they allowed
it to be orbited successfully. The Russians knew that the Attack
Confirmation satellite could do them no harm until war itself was
about to begin, so they allowed it to stay there untouched for as
long as possible. The result was exactly as expected: the
long-term survival of the Air Force Sensor has convinced the
Bolsheviks here that they were right about Russia using CEIR.
The Pentagon has walked into a major Intelligence blunder, and
the Russians are encouraging them to keep it up.

Throughout the summer, Rockefeller cartel operatives within
the CIA fed updates about the Pentagon war plan to the Russians.
Those reports continued to say that the war timetable was
remaining unchanged, targeted for mid-September; so the Russian
Space Command let the Air Force Sensor alone for the time being.

Meanwhile the Russians began preparing in a totally
unsuspected way for the moment when they would destroy the
satellite. Those preparations had to do with Russia's
International Telephone service:

First, in June the Soviet Union drastically reduced the number
of telephone links to the West. They also made clouded threats
to reduce service still further at a later date. In order to
keep the Intelligence analysts here from guessing what was afoot,
the Russians resorted to a little disinformation in the right
places. They created falsified leaks that there were unsettled
conditions in the Kremlin, a power struggle. The Bolsheviks
here, who are always struggling for power, swallowed it hook,
line, and sinker.

The next major step was the one I mentioned earlier on
September 2. That was the day when Russia suddenly cut off all
automatic dialing service to and from the West. The Bolsheviks
here were startled but still did not suspect what it really
meant. They were too preoccupied with rumblings of trouble in
China to worry for long about Russia's telephones.

For the final step the Kremlin waited, hoping that the
maneuvers to disrupt the Stealth base in Sinkiang Province would
succeed. On September 9 they received the "Mission Accomplished"
signal from the Rockefeller cartel. The Sinkiang base was
temporarily incapacitated, thanks to Nixon's recommended
bureaucratic entanglement by the Chinese.

The next morning, Friday, September 10, there was a sudden
total shutdown of most International Telephone service to and
from Russia; but in order to send a message to America's
Bolshevik war planners, a few selected circuits were kept open.
Those included Leningrad, Kiev, Minsk, and Talinn. Their
significance lay in the fact that none were targets planned for
the initial Stealth attack, which I detailed last month.

The phone lines were cut off at 7:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight
Time, or 2:10 P.M. Moscow time. Moments later the Russian Space
Command went to work. A Russian Jumbo Cosmosphere was parked in
a pseudo-orbit about two miles above the Air Force Attack
Confirmation satellite. It had been there for over two
months--from the moment the satellite was launched into orbit
from Space Shuttle #4. By using its electromagnetic propulsion
system at low power, the Cosmosphere had remained on station
instead of slowly drifting away as a normal satellite would; and
parked as it was above the downward-looking Air Force satellite,
the presence of the Cosmosphere was never detected.

Now the time had come! The Cosmosphere aimed its beam weapon
and fired. Shortly after 7:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Friday, September 10, there was bad news for the Bolsheviks here.
At the newly operational Air Force Space Command in Colorado
Springs there was a sudden loss of signal from their Indian Ocean
satellite. At first they could not believe that their critical
Attack Confirmation satellite had been attacked. All sorts of
things were tried in an effort to re-establish contact with the
satellite--all to no avail. The satellite no longer existed!


As that Friday morning of September 10 wore on, the "PROJECT
Z" war planners were convened in crisis conference. The question
at hand was: What do we do now?

For a while there was an atmosphere of near panic. Some were
sure that a first strike by Russia was sure to follow and that
the Pentagon should push the Nuclear Button without delay.
Others argued that if that were the Kremlin's intention, it was
already too late--Russia's missiles would be on the way. At the
opposite extreme someone suggested that the whole "PROJECT Z" war
plan be aborted for now and rescheduled later on. Everyone
agreed on one thing: without the Attack Confirmation Sensor, any
attack on Russia had become far more risky. After launching the
Stealth planes from Norway and Turkey, it would just have to be
assumed that they had destroyed their targets. With the Attack
Confirmation Satellite gone, there would be no way to confirm
that, so the all-out follow-up attack by America's nuclear forces
might run into a lot more trouble than expected.

At that point someone remarked to the effect: We can still go
with the back-up plan--every target in Russia that is attacked by
our birds will be obliterated. If International Telephone
service to Russian target areas is suddenly cut off at zero hour,
we can assume that our birds made it.

There's an old military saying that goes: "There is always
someone who didn't get the word." The planner who suggested
falling back on the back-up plan based on telephones proved once
again how true that saying is. Nearly everyone shouted at him:
"The phones to Russia are already shut down!"

My friends, the Russians kept the International phone lines
shut down for seven hours that day. They wanted to make sure
that if the Pentagon Bolsheviks pushed the Panic Button, they
would obtain no Intelligence at all by monitoring telephone
circuits. After the first two hours or so of the blackout,
Secretary of State George Shultz was accosted by reporters about
it. Shultz told them, quote: "It is very significant", but would
say no more.

By the time Washingtonians were finishing their lunch that
day, a decision had been reached about what to do:

"PROJECT Z" would continue on the original schedule, targeted
for the following Friday, September 17. Meanwhile every effort
would be made to cut through the Chinese red tape that was
restricting use of the critical base in Sinkiang Province. At
the same time, it was decided to set other plans in motion too,
just in case "PROJECT Z" should finally fall through.

That is how it stood through the week leading up to "Z-Day",
September 17. The "PROJECT Z" first-strike plan was in deep
trouble, yet it was still on track. It had been decided that if
nothing else went wrong, the surprise attack on Russia would
still be launched on the 17th, come what may.

The straw that broke the camel's back came at almost the last
possible minute on Friday morning, September 17. At about 8:30
A.M. here in Washington a well-known national newspaper reporter
was interviewed on the Washington NBC radio station WRC. The
reporter, of the Washington Post, called attention to my war
warning for that day contained in AUDIO LETTER No. 78. He
reportedly outlined the plan briefly for everyone listening in
the Washington Metropolitan area, and he added that if the
Pentagon did have such a plan, public exposure through my tape
had probably reduced the chances that it would be carried out.

My friends, that radio report here in Washington about the war
plan on the morning of September 17 was seemingly a small thing,
but our Lord Jesus Christ can always use little things to produce
big results--and that is what HE did on that morning of "Z-Day"!

Thanks to those of you who had written to editors,
Congressmen, and officials of all kinds about the war plan, the
Pentagon was becoming edgy. The last thing they wanted was
public exposure of their war plan. When they heard the report
that morning over radio station WRC, they quite simply panicked.
They had no way of knowing just how widely their plan had become
known, and so shortly after 10:00 A.M. Washington time, Friday,
September 17, 1982, the "PROJECT Z" first strike was called off.
With less than five hours to go, the countdown clock for NUCLEAR
WAR ONE had finally stopped ticking!

Topic #2--Nearly 2000 years ago our Lord Jesus Christ described
some people as the sons of Satan who are liars from the
beginning. Their inability to tell the truth is the hallmark of
this special category of people who were condemned by our Lord.
They never admit their own guilt about anything, but instead
always justify themselves, saying they are blameless. But our
Lord Jesus Christ declared that it is their kind who have shed
the blood of innocent people from the beginning of time.

In my opening remarks for AUDIO LETTER No. 78 last month, I
mentioned a tragic photograph which appeared in American
newspapers on August 1. It showed a nurse in the Beirut hospital
feeding a tiny seven-week-old Lebanese baby who had been horribly
maimed by the Israeli bombardment. The baby was swathed in
bandages from the waist upward, including the entire head except
for a small area around the mouth. The baby had lost both arms
at the shoulder. There were several different versions of the
photo carried by various newspapers and wire services, and in
some views the absence of the arms was unmistakable. As I
reported last month, the Government of Israel was enraged over
the photo. They insisted that they were blameless for the baby's
injuries and demanded a retraction. As I reported last month,
wire services here refused to make a retraction.

For the moment it appeared that a tiny ray of truth had won
out for a change. But, my friends, the sons of Satan who control
the Israeli Government could not let the matter rest. They
resorted to their old favorite trick which they refer to as
"creating new facts." On September 1 United Press International
finally caved in to a solid month of Israeli pressure. On that
day UPI published a pair of pictures--on the left was the
original UPI version of the hospital photo of the mangled baby,
and on the right was a new picture of a bouncing, robust baby
without a scratch held up to the camera by a cheerfully smiling
nurse. Referring to the original photo and report, the UPI
caption reads in part, and I quote:

"Israeli authorities challenged that report and released the
photo at right, made August 22, saying it shows the same child
after treatment. The infant had not lost both arms but only
suffered slight injury to the wrists, the Israelis contended."

The caption concludes with the words:

"UPI regrets the error."

My friends, anyone who saw other published views of that
original baby with the arms gone would know that the new picture
had to be a fake. The original baby did not even survive until
August 22! The new picture, allegedly taken by that day for
release by the Israelis, was not even made in Lebanon! The photo
shows an Israeli baby held up by an Israeli nurse, photographed
in a hospital in Tel Aviv.

The tragedy of that tiny Lebanese baby was multiplied a
thousand times over by the Beirut Massacre. As always, the Begin
government is waving its blood-spattered hands in gestures of
total innocence.

Last month I described the Israeli doctrine of STATE TERRORISM
in which suffering and death are increased as much as possible as
a tool of power; and in the Beirut Massacre this month, we are
once again seeing that doctrine of STATE TERRORISM at work. In
Damascus, Syria, PLO leader Yassir Arafat went straight to the
heart of the matter in an interview with the French newspaper
Liban. He said, and I quote:

"Begin and Sharon are not Jews. The crimes they commit do not
conform to Jewish morality or tradition."

My friends, why is it that it takes a member of a different
faith, a Moslem, to remind us Christians of something our Lord
Jesus Christ said? Our Lord warned us against being taken in by
those who are of the synagogue of Satan and the blasphemy of
those who say they are Jews, but are not.

In AUDIO LETTER No. 50 nearly three years ago I detailed the
origins of the counterfeit Jews, the Khazar Jews. It is they who
rule the nation that calls itself Israel under the banner of
political Zionism, and it is they who have been expelled by
Russia's new rulers and are creating a new Bolshevik revolution
right here in America!! The counterfeit Jews are a mortal danger
to all real Jews as well as to everyone else on earth.

We have been warned, but we do not heed those warnings; and so
our world continues to reel from one crisis to another, each one
worse than the one before.

In Topic #1 I explained why Friday, September 10 was a turning
point in the joint Bolshevik-Zionist war plans. On that day
Russia destroyed the Air Force Attack Confirmation satellite
which was parked over the Indian Ocean. Up until that day the
Pentagon Bolsheviks and the Israeli Zionists had spent two weeks
or so trying to lull Russia to sleep. Every effort was made to
portray an impression of relative calm in the war-torn Lebanon
hot spot. Simmering crises elsewhere around the world did not go
away but they also failed to escalate as originally planned.

Most important of all was the premature departure of the
United States Marines from Beirut on September 10. This was
directly related to the Brezhnev-Reagan HOT LINE call which I
reported in AUDIO LETTER No. 78 last month. In that call the
entity Reagan was told that a beachhead in Lebanon by the United
States troops will not be tolerated. The early departure of the
Marines on September 10 was intended to send Moscow a false
message to the effect: "All right, we give up. There will be no
war." The idea was to try to promote overconfidence on the part
of the Kremlin leaders and make them relax.

If the ploy had worked, it would have restored some semblance
of the surprise element in the intended nuclear strike. But this
attempt at deception by the Bolshevik-Zionist coalition did not
work. As it turned out, Russia destroyed the American Attack
Confirmation satellite on the very day of the Marine pull-out,
September 10. So from that day onward the tactics changed again.
The false impression of calm gave way to a fast crescendo of new
violence and war tensions.

The new crisis build-up had two purposes: One was to provide
a last-minute crisis atmosphere of sorts to help explain away the
sudden nuclear war which was still planned for September 17, but
by that point so many things had gone wrong with the "PROJECT Z"
war plan that its execution was no longer certain. And so the
other purpose of the new crisis build-up was to get the older,
longer-range war plans in motion once again.

In my report last month I mentioned that the Israeli troops
had already moved north to the outskirts of Tripoli. Up to now
Tripoli has been spared much of the violence that has torn
southern Lebanon, but on Saturday September 11 Israeli MOSSAD
agents set off a car bomb, made with over 150 pounds of TNT, in
downtown Tripoli. The alliances between Christians and Moslems
that have given Tripoli a semblance of peace up to now are under

Two days later, Monday September 13, the focus shifted to the
north. A huge NATO amphibious exercise called "OPERATION
NORTHERN WEDDING '82" got underway that day off the Danish coast.
It involved over 160 naval vessels, 250 combat aircraft, and some
25,000 troops from nine (9) countries. Radio Moscow denounced
the exercise as being (quote) "intensely belligerent", which it
was. The so-called exercise was designed to seal up the Baltic,
and with it much of the Soviet Navy--and by strange coincidence,
"OPERATION NORTHERN WEDDING '82" was scheduled to last until
Friday, September 17!

The following day, Tuesday September 14, the focus shifted
back to Lebanon. In AUDIO LETTER No. 78 last month I reported
that the Lebanese President-elect, Bashir Gemayel, was an Israeli
puppet. I also reported that the Israeli plan was to eliminate
him, just as they did Sadat last year when it suited their
purposes. On September 14, the plan was carried out. As usual,
the Israeli Government pointed fingers at everyone else for what
their own MOSSAD agents had done.

Elsewhere there was shock over what was designed to look like
a surprise. By the way, even now the charade goes on. Just two
evenings ago on September 28 our Bolshevik-dominated President
kept it up in his news conference. Trying to defend recent
American policy toward Lebanon, he said:

"Who could have foreseen the assassination of the
President-elect of Lebanon?"

Anyhow, on September 14 there were only three days to go until
"Z-Day" September 17. The pace started speeding up fast. Within
hours after the Gemayel assassination, the pre-positioned Israeli
Army began an invasion of West Beirut. The Begin government gave
the camouflaged excuse that it was "to prevent a blood bath."
And as always they said at first this was only a limited and
temporary move, but by September 16 Israel had changed its tune.
It was announced that the Israelis intended to occupy the western
half of Beirut indefinitely. The Bolshevik allies of the
Zionists here in Washington reacted as agreed for public
consumption. They complained about the Israeli actions, but did
nothing about them.

On Friday September 17 the Israelis completed their military
conquest of West Beirut. By that time the Israeli High Command
was ordering actions that bordered on insane frenzy. A United
States Marine standing guard on top of the United States Embassy
building was narrowly missed by an Israeli sniper, and the Soviet
Embassy compound was attacked and invaded by Israeli tanks and
troops! Under International Law, that was equivalent to invading
Russia itself.

During that final week, the Israelis were doing everything
possible to produce a sharp reaction from Russia to help explain
away the impending eruption of nuclear war, but the Russians
refused to take the bait. They did not react sharply to the
Beirut invasion because the PLO was now gone and with it the
prospect of all-out carnage. As for the invasion of their own
Embassy, the Russians essentially turned the other cheek.
Instead of a major international incident, the Israeli smashing
of Russia's Embassy compound turned into a virtual non-event.

When the "PROJECT Z" nuclear attack plan was finally scrubbed
on that Friday of September 17, all the efforts to goad Russia
shifted gears. On that very day the Beirut massacre of
Palestinian civilians was already in progress. By late the
following Saturday evening the world learned that a new
Guyana-type massacre had taken place. And, my friends, the
purpose of this massacre was much the same as that which took
place in Guyana four years ago.

In AUDIO LETTER No. 40 for November 1978 I gave the details
about what happened in Guyana. It was mass murder, not mass
suicide. It was perpetrated in order to open the door to Guyana
for a joint Commando force of Americans and Israelis. Under
cover of the Jonestown clean-up operation, a Commando raid was
mounted to wipe out a nearby Russian missile base. Likewise, the
Beirut massacre this month was perpetrated in order to open the
door to Lebanon for troops, which were otherwise forbidden to

Earlier I referred to the Russian ultimatum of August 12 that
an American beachhead in Lebanon would not be tolerated. It was
this Russian ultimatum that caused the hasty departure of the
Marines on September 10 even though the Lebanese government
begged them to stay.

When the Pentagon Bolsheviks saw their hurry-up war "PROJECT
Z" war plan going down the drain on September 10, they contacted
their Zionist military and Intelligence partners. The Israelis
were given the green light to create an overwhelming pretext for
return of the American Marines to Lebanon. By the week-end of
September 17 the massacre was fully underway. Israeli forces
stood guard around the Beirut Sabra and Chatila Palestinian
refugee camps while Major Haddad's and other Israeli-controlled
militiamen committed mass murder. During the nighttime Israeli
flares lit up the sky over the camps to enable the slaughter to
go on nonstop. After at least 36 hours, actually more than that,
the Israelis decided enough people were dead. Haddad's and other
military forces were politely ushered out of the human
slaughterhouse and transported out of the vicinity.

On Monday afternoon September 20 the entity President Reagan
went on television briefly with a special announcement. He was
ordering the Marines back into Lebanon for more dangerous duty
and without any pre-assigned time limit--and this time the
circumstances are such that they cannot be protested successfully
in public by Moscow. If the Russians were to tell the exact
truth about what happened, who would believe them? The notion
that over a thousand innocent men, women, and children were
slaughtered just to bring the Marines back sounds
preposterous--and, my friends, that is precisely why it worked.

As I say these words, some 1,200 Marines have just re-entered
Beirut, 50% more than before. Another 1,200 are on the way,
though this has not yet been publicized. They can be held in
reserve, or brought in at will.

Another of the plans I made public in AUDIO LETTER No. 78 last
month is now underway. THAT PLAN CALLS FOR A NUMBER OF OUR
MARINES TO BE KILLED IN LEBANON! It will be done by the Israeli
MOSSAD and then blamed on Arab extremists. If it works, it will
help shove the world down a new road toward eventual nuclear war.

The United States now has a solid beachhead in Lebanon as well
as in the Sinai. Russia has one by way of its proxy Syria. Now
Russia and the United States are eyeball to eyeball in the Middle

Topic #3--There's an old saying to the effect, "Everyone talks
about the weather, but no one does anything about it." That may
have been true when Mark Twain first said it nearly a century
ago, but not any more. For several decades men have been
experimenting with all kinds of ways to modify the weather. One
of the earliest and best known techniques is that of cloud
seeding to generate needed rain. But the science of Weather
Modification has long since gone far beyond that.

It's typical of many advanced new technologies that they tend
to be first used for military purposes, and are kept secret as
long as possible. That is even more true of Weather Modification
than it is for most other advanced technologies. The reasons are
not technical so much as they are legal in nature. To understand
why, one need go no further than the old cloud-seeding methods I
mentioned a moment ago.

Suppose a farmer hires a cloud-seeder to bring needed rain to
his crops at a critical time in their growing season. The
cloud-seeder waits until some promising clouds develop and then
flies over them, dropping a fine mist of chemicals. The
chemicals help condensation take place in the cloud, and if all
goes well the farmer gets his rain. Unfortunately, other farmers
farther downwind may be equally desperate for the same rain. By
the time the seeded cloud reaches them, perhaps it is rained out.
Perhaps no other rain develops soon enough to save their crops.
The result: they may try to seek damages against the farmer who
did the cloud seeding, saying that his tampering ruined their
chances of receiving rain. That is a small but very common
example of the legal problems caused by Weather Modification.

Today the knowledge exists to make massive alterations in the
weather either for better or worse. But the scale of potential
legal problems has also expanded with this knowledge. Today the
legal ramifications of weather control are international and
potentially violent. The net result is that the few nations
possessing these weather-control capabilities keep it secret.

Over four years ago in AUDIO LETTER No. 34 I described secret
American weather control installations which were then in
operation. These were nuclear-powered electrical grids running
along the shores of the continental United States. They were
responsible for a number of strange weather phenomena prior to
that and for some time afterward; but within a year after I
reported on them, they were permanently disabled under mysterious
circumstances. Several attempts have been made to restore their
operation, but up to now those efforts have never succeeded.

The American weather-control grids were owned and operated by
the Rockefeller cartel and were intended primarily as a tool of
monopoly. The giant Rockefeller agri-businesses of America are
trying to wipe out the small individually-owned farms and take
them over. Today they are succeeding at an alarming rate,
primarily through financial means; but for a while several years
ago they had the weather as an ally as well.

The other main world power in weather control is the Soviet
Union. Over the course of a number of past tapes I have
described Russia's advancing weather-control techniques. Like
the now defunct American weather grids, the Russian techniques
make extensive use of atmospheric electrical charges to control
weather, but there the similarities end. The Russian techniques
are space-based and use two legs of Russia's space triad of
strategic weapons. The orbiting Cosmos Interceptors are not
involved since they are basically nothing more than military
patrol craft, but the monster beam weapons at Russia's
five-year-old Moon bases are used to create storms at sea, and
the levitating Cosmospheres use their charged particle beams to
guide storms to their targets.

It has now been 2-1/2 years since I first detailed the new
Russian storm-control techniques in AUDIO LETTER No. 54. The
following summer I gave a warning that these techniques were
about to be used to create hurricanes like nothing ever seen
before. Shortly afterward Hurricane Allen terrorized America's
gulf coast. It was one of the biggest, most powerful storms ever
to threaten the area. It threaded its way through the Caribbean
Islands staying over water, gaining strength. Then it began to
sweep northeast along the coast in ways that mystified
weathermen. Then very abruptly it just fell apart. The Russian
controllers had made a mistake, as I detailed in AUDIO LETTER No.

It is now two years later. The hurricane season is again upon
us, and the Russians now have a great deal more experience. Once
again the Russians have narrowly beaten back a surprise nuclear
attack attempt by the American Bolsheviks; and now the Russians
are starting to strike back beginning with the weather.

During the hurricane season so far, our east and gulf coasts
have not been troubled by anything significant; instead, it is
the western United States which is suffering from hurricane
problems--an unprecedented situation. The situation is new, my
friends, because it is man-made.

As I say these words, the remains of Hurricane Olivia are
gradually dying out over the northern Great Plains. It has
brought incredible rains to the West Coast, unheard-of floods in
Utah, and September snows in the Rockies.

But if you think Olivia was bad, Hurricane Paul should be
worse. Hurricane Paul is following a northeasterly course from
the Pacific that took it past the southern tip of Baja California
two days ago. It is being programmed to sweep across America's
Great Plains breadbasket from around southwest Texas

If the Russian weather controllers achieve a total success,
the eye of the decaying storm will follow a track across
Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and onward toward
New York City and New England. Hurricane Paul will not remain a
hurricane for long over land, of course, but wind is not what the
Russians want from this storm--it is rain, horrendous amounts of
rain. It is harvest time across vast areas of the Great Plains,
the worst possible time for rainstorms. Within a matter of days,
the giant rainstorm remains of Hurricane Paul may effectively mow
down much of America's promised bumper harvest of grain--and this
is only the beginning of what the Russians are preparing to do in
retaliation for America's unceasing war intrigues. The Russians
intend to whittle away our military preparedness while making it
harder and harder for the Bolsheviks here to stay in power. By
the time the Reagan one-year extension of grain sales to Russia
runs out, we ourselves may well run short of grain!

Very soon the 1982 hurricane season will be behind us, but
already the Russians are preparing to give America a very long,
hard winter. Even as I speak, the "Siberia Express" weather war
is already returning. This year of 1982 began as the coldest
winter of the century across much of the United States. There
were freezes in Florida, ice storms in Georgia, hurricane-force
windstorms along the Rockies, blizzards in the Northeast; and, my
friends, it is all coming back again!

In AUDIO LETTER No. 71 last January I described a new Russian
weather control technique that was responsible for these strange
and extreme storms. Weathermen refer to it as the "Siberia
Express", and with good reason. The air that refrigerated much
of North America last winter was coming straight from Siberia,
transplanted here by Russian weather modification. Last winter
the Russian "Siberia Express" technique was applied only for a
few weeks, but this time the cool-down is already underway. It
began during August, and across much of North America east of the
Rockies there were record low temperatures last month. In the
dog days of summer, cooler temperatures cause no concern because
they just make the hot weather milder; but if the "Siberia
Express" weather control continues, North America will cool down
farther and faster than normal. What that means, my friends, is
a very hard winter.

As usual, Governmental spokesmen here are not telling you the
truth. There are vague rumors floating around that we are in for
a hard winter, but the explanations are not true. Only two years
ago the United States suffered a summer-long killer heat wave and
drought, and the experts blame sunspots. Now we've got the
opposite problems--drenching rains and abnormally-cool weather,
and they try to blame the same sunspots. The fact is, my
friends, that the Russians are not just talking about the
weather, they are doing something about it. And because of the
unceasing war plans of our own leaders, what the Russians are
doing to our weather will be very hard on you and me.


Now it's time for my Last Minute Summary. In this AUDIO
LETTER I have reported on the world's near brush with nuclear war
this month. As of this moment, the danger of immediate nuclear
war is now much reduced and still declining. Instead,
longer-range intrigues are now resuming on the part of the
Bolshevik-Zionist joint military junta. In response to these and
the postponed "PROJECT Z" hurry-up war plan, Russia, too, is now
on the offensive beginning with the weather.

In the few moments left in this AUDIO LETTER, I should remark
on late word I have received about two items:

One item is that at least one United States Marine has already
been killed today in Lebanon. This is not the planned incident
which I discussed in Topic #2, but it is a harbinger of things to

The other item is a political alert. Last month I mentioned that
the Bolsheviks here were worried that they had not succeeded in
completely rooting out Haig's coup d'etat machine. I have just
received word that an effort is now underway to set off major
changes in the Reagan Administration. Among the developments,
which may well take place shortly, are the resignations of at
least two Reagan Cabinet Secretaries. A scandal is also brewing
within the Department of Defense, which is the center of
Bolshevik governmental power here; and the White House itself may
also be swept up in the turmoil.

My friends, the days ahead will not be easy. A hard winter, a
collapse in the economy, and more crises lie ahead. But we
should all be thankful for life itself. The enemies of our Lord
Jesus Christ were stopped hours short of plunging us into nuclear
war. Instead, HE has given us one more chance; and, my friends,
we must not waste it.

Until next month, God willing, this is Dr. Beter. Thank you,
and may God bless each and every one of you.

Back to Main Page of Dr. Peter Beter Audio Letters Serie